Brian Barritt Remembered

I'm doing a talk on The Books of Brian Barritt on June 11th, as part of the Brighton Book Festival. For more details, here's the website.


I'll have more to say about this soon, no doubt, but it struck me as a good excuse to gather together links to many of the various ways the Old Goat has been remembered online.

Here's the list:

Den Brown has produced two, hour long radio shows about Brian's life and work over at RadioJoy.co.uk

He also wrote this obituary for Brian in the Guardian.
David Ball has written an obituary for Revolve magazine, that should appear shortly.

This was my obit in the Independent.

And a post I wrote here the morning he died.

I have no idea what this is about.

Have I missed anything? No doubt I have, so please let me know and I'll update the list.

Comments

  1. I read your book on Leary "I Have America Surrounded". It was a great book, very well researched and written and a truely fair portraiture.
    Dorian, Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment